Born in Pieve d'alpago (BL) the 29.10.1950 and resident of Vittorio Veneto (TV), viale Petrarca No. 35;
Graduated in architecture at the 24.10.1975 University Institute of architecture of Venice and enrolled in the Ordine degli Architetti di Treviso the 24.09.1976 at no. 238.
Elected Board member of the Ordine degli Architetti di Treviso from 1984 to 1994 and reelected in 2009;
Provincial Manager in Veneto Federation from 1995 to the Commission and fees. Member of the Committee on Integrated Construction of San Fior from 2004 to 2009.
Exercising the profession with studio in Vittorio Veneto viale Vittorio Emanuele II, no. 57.